Stacey built her old site using a free (static) website building tool and wanted something a bit more elegant which she could continue to maintain herself. Her site used a large, round logo, which to me seemed ideal for placement at the top of a sidebar, rather than in the typical banner header.
Since she already had her own hosting and content, I installed WordPress in a subfolder, selected a new theme and then quickly built out the pages and migrated the content. The logo I’d been sent wasn’t scalable, so I got a copy in illustrator which I re-edited and then re-rendered at larger size, adding a slideshow to the homepage and stock photography to the rest. Finally, I repointed the domain to the subfolder, thus relaunching the site.